Are you having a hard time while preparing juice due to having less juice yield? Then, I must say, you have bought any traditional juicers. Now it is time to look for the best masticating juicers in the market as it has features, which benefit you to get more juice and more nutrients.
Again the slow juice processing of it causes less heat, reduces oxidation and brings dryer pulp. You can avoid this overheating issue with any masticating juicer. When you buy the best masticating juicer, you will never find the oxidation and overheating issues.
Don’t make any hasty decision to buy a masticating juicer. Keep in mind, the investment should be sustainable with the best return. Throughout the article, our main goal would be to help you to know more precisely about that. Hence, you will be sure that the juicer meets your demand in regards to performance and other features.
9 Best Masticating Juicers in 2020
There would be tons of masticating juicer in the market comes with different shape, design, performance, and price. Normally, we try to filter the best brands and leave the worst ones. Afterward, we are convinced with the 9 best masticating juicers in which a buyer will be fully satisfied. Depending on your budget and preference, you can choose any of them.
- The upgraded spiral system provides better juice yielding keeping the minimum oxidation within maximum nutrition.
- The pulpy residue easily comes out separating from the juice finally the juice comes out without added pomace.
- PMMA material makes it rigid and lightweight and best alternative to the glass
- 80 RPM provides 10% nutrition growth with 80% juice yield without creating friction/heat.
- UL, ETL certification showcase the brand quality
Aicok slow masticating juicer comes with a few improvements compared to the classic model. This updated model is slightly expensive from the classic model. However, the extra money worth investing indeed.
When it comes to you, you can easily assemble it, operate it and safely clean in the dishwasher, what’s more, you want? The body is stable enough to withstand even if the grinding process comes with great force. You probably do not want loud noise in the early morning. So you want your juicer to be quiet and stable while operating. Aicoc produces low noise and that is not more than 60 dB.
Unlike the classic version, it has 7 segments of the upgraded spiral system. From the first to the last segment of the spiral processing confirmed 90% of juice yield growth. Therefore, you will have less foamy extraction from fruits resulting in better quality juice.
The reason to have any slow masticating juicer due to creating less pulp. As a result, the pulp comes out relatively dry. Once you are done with the juicing stuff then you can store it in the freezer and the juice will remain in the same quality and taste. The cutting, pressing, chewing, grinding and finally extracting process is far better than the centrifugal juicer.
- The upgraded spiral system ensures maximum juice yielding, keeping low oxidation but higher nutrition.
- Intelligent motor chips prolong the expected lifespan by stopping it after 20 minutes to keep the motor cool.
- Small feeder chute ensure kid’s safety and makes the taste better
- Reverse functioning let not the machine stuck while extracting
AMZCHEF ZM1501 comes with not only slow masticating but also, intelligent motor chips features. It is for the multi-purpose juicing experience with fruits and veggies. The functionality of this juicer would be noise-free, as it has a quiet motor. If you turn the table to the designing segment, then you will find it as sleek, user-friendly with humanized design.
As a masticating juicer, it can yield the highest amount of juice that is up to 90% of growth. Again the spiral process is updated with auger and it runs at 80 rpm rotating speed. Thankfully, they have designed providing with the maximum nutrition and thus, it won’t damage the cell walls, keep the minimum oxidation.
Many experts recommend it as a baby juicer due to having the small feeder chute. Therefore it is more than safe for your kid. When you focus on the build quality, you will find the detachable parts made of high-quality food grade. Finally, the cold pressing feature keeps the food quality intact as it does not destroy the nutrition generating heat.
- 45-65 RPM motor creates slow speed with less heat and oxidation
- Made of Tritan material is BPA free which is approved by the US FDA
- U shape pulp outlet is designed for ease of use while cleaning and extracting juice with smoother slagging.
- Waterproof switch cover prevents water to come in contact with the switch make it more durable and safe.
- Easy to assemble
Tired of trying out a bigger juicer that eats up a lot of space in your kitchen? Then try out the Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer as it has come with minimum size. The main attention of this juicer is the RPM motor that is really slow but effective. Unlike the 80 speed of RPM, it has less than fifty RPM motor. The less RPM speed the better the result with preserving the food grade.
This juicer is designed for the ensuing maximum benefits that will come from materials. It posses high-grade detachable body parts. Therefore, they made this juicer from Tritan. Tritan material is popular for BPA free, it means it will minimize the oxidation as much as possible.
U- shape pulp outlet helps to reduce slagging and thus it would be easy to clean. The large handle allows more room and ease while pouring juice into the glass. Now you can grab it more comfortably with this handle and never slip out of your hand accidentally. The pulp outlet smartly designed as u shaped, as a result, you can clean it smoothly.
- Low rate of RPM (40) along with 200 W motor allows less heat or friction, as a result, no jamming or clogging found.
- The vertical slow juicer has a compact design to fit anywhere within 5.5″ x 5.25″ base diameter
- It doesn’t have any harmful chemical thus it comes with a 100% BPA free materials
- Comes with juice cap, that is also BPA free and allow juice into the pitcher
- Stainless steel sleek body makes the juicer durable to use for years
Shine Kitchen Co is another slow juicer with a compact design. They designed the juicer as a cold-pressing vertical juicer therefore, it takes less space and retains less heat. The parts of it are easily detachable, and hence you can easily clean out the pomace.
The cold pressing feature is the main attention in any best masticating juicer. The RPM speed of the motor is a bit slower to make slow juicing and allow more nutrition. On the other hand, it can avoid any heating due to the low speed and keep the vitamins and other minerals intake and served to you with a great toast. If you are a busy person and want to have quick juicing avoiding putting many things inside the juicer then it will perform nice.
Normally any juicer can not completely take out the pulp. The harder fiber-based fruits you will give the juicer to crush the less pulp a juicer can make the separation. But depending on the cold pressing feature, any good quality slow juicer can easily separate the pulp to a certain extent. Hopefully, you will be satisfied with Shine Kitchen Co for this feature.
- Automatic pulp ejection function paves the way continuous juicing resulting in high juice yielding within the dry pulp.
- Amazing grinding, chewing and extracting ability within a low rate of 80 RPM speed.
- It has a dual-stage juicing system by dint of OMEGA motor that can crush anything you want.
- Promotes healthy enzymes but reduces oxidation due to having minimum heat build-up functionalities.
If you want to have a slow speed dual-stage masticating juicer then Omega J8006HDS would be a great choice. It would be a bit expensive but worthy of investing in due to having a number of features.
Grinding and extracting would be fun, with the help of 200 watt-motor so that you can crush your favorite food ingredients by dint of 80 revolutions per minute. The main reason to have this juicer is it not clogging or foaming or causes heating. Moreover, the GE Ultem Auger is BPA free material that is 8 times stronger and healthier to use than most other plastics.
The feature that will attract you is the higher-yielding juice leaving the dry pulp. To do this operation, it won’t be noisy. Last but not least, it is one of the high-end model juicers. Therefore, you will find it stable with regard to the built quality. So if you want to spend money on this expensive juicer then the longer-lasting with the high-end compact design would be the main attention. Moreover, the Australian manufacturer has already earned many trusts from the consumers and thus the positive reviews will motivate you to buy it.
- Easy to pull apart and rinse the dry pulp
- Moderate RPM speed (80) and providing the exact masticating juicing minimizing the oxidation.
- Grinding and squeezing has been tested and then the natural taste and color has been found intact
- It comes with the dual-stage auger based slow masticating machine
- Detachable parts are easy to clean for dishwashers.
When you may find other Omega juicers have a bulky body then the VRT350 takes less space in your kitchen. The vertical shape and compact design make the juicer faster and easier. This would be great for the busy person who doesn’t consume tons of juice in the early morning before work.
Now let’s focus on the body parts of it. First off, it has two separate containers one for the juice itself and another one for the dry pulp. It is quiet when it runs the juicing operation. The handle of it is another great stuff to grab it and hold it. It is not a bigger kind of juicer with so many detachable parts hence, it will be easier for you when you will assemble it for the first time.
No need to use the pusher as the veggies or fruits get sucked down within the amazing grinder. When it comes to the cleaning process then you will see it will take just five minutes that is easy!
- It is operated by the dual-stage masticating extraction process with the help of adjustable end caps
- 80 RPM speed produces less heat, reduce oxidation and promote healthy enzymes
- It has non-juicing functioning like food processing, noodle making, and homogenizer
- Powerful 2HP motor at the same time keep quiet while functioning
- Automatic pulp ejection allows more room for easy to clean
Omega NC900HDC juicer brought to us with sleekly design by dint of chrome finish. It has 13 pounds of weight and the handle works nicely to transport it around the kitchen. The detachable and body is totally BPA-free hence, it has no harmful chemicals.
The main attention of this juicer is to have a larger oval-shaped feed chute whereas the previous models do not have it. It is equipped with the drum cap that is adjustable and has 5 pressure settings. If you compare with it along with the previous model, you can see some remarkable improvement mostly with the juice extraction.
You can do the juicing stuff early in the morning before everyone wakes up since it is pretty quiet to operate. Another improvement with this juicer is to have more collection cups and the stainless steel juicing screen is larger. Thankfully, it is a versatile piece of juicing machine since it can process veggies, spices, fruits at the same time, and what’s more?
- It is an ideal version of slow juicer that has only 60 revolutions per minute so it can extremely minimize the oxidation
- 3 inches of wide feed chute can save more time for the pre-cutting stuff
- Two strainers with the smoothie strainer and smart cap make it 3 in 1 versatile kitchen appliance
- 240W motor is powerful enough and extract more juice and send less pulp in the pulp container.
Kuvings is 40 years of a trusted brand and makes innovations continue to provide the best-advanced product in the market. Kuvings Whole Slow Juicer Elite C7000P is the updated successor to the all previous model with some distinctive improvements.
Metal finish smart cap doesn’t allow the juicer dripping on the table while you are going to remove the juice container. The vertical design eats up less space and easy to fit in your kitchen. Again, the vertical design helps the auger screw to work in the same direction to gravity and thus you don’t need the food pusher.
This juice maker comes with three different colors Gold, Red, and silver. This is a vertical juicer and the main focus of this juicer is to have the 3-inch feed chute design. Therefore, it takes less time but functioning better with the pre-cutting process. The spinning auger rotates relatively slow, in order to produce less heat with little oxidation. Hence, you will get better juice keeping the food grades.
- The motor runs at 110RPM with the help of 200W so it is a bit faster masticating juicer.
- Automatic pulp ejection deploy the proper amount of pressure consequently easy to clean
- It is found in Black color having 110V with 18.6″ W x 6.8″ D x 12.4″ H dimension
- Advanced reverse functioning does not allow any clogging or jamming while juicing
- The amazing handle makes it worthy to be the best portable juicer even with the heavy-weight.
The unique thing of Tribest GSE-5010 is the amazing balanced gripping that also ensure the better portability. From this design, one can easily understand that the manufacturer did some other unique stuff inside the juicer. But the unique features with the sleek design require to invest a handsome amount of money.
So if you are going to buy this juicer then make sure you know everything about Tribest GSE-5010 masticating juicer. It is a complete solution for your home as it can work not only as a juicer but also, a great piece of homogenizing piece of product. Magnetic and Bioceramic feature to make it sleek luxurious and worthy of extracting more nutrition.
The pulp ejection process is so advanced, and thus the machine can shift one speed of processing to another speed and bring less pulp or pomace as a result, the juicer becomes easy to clean. When you are going to clean out the pomace from the juicer make sure you don’t use any bleach or hard chemicals. Instead of it, the mild soap would be enough to clean it and make it sleek and shiny.
Finally, After reviewing all the best masticating juicers here, we come into one point. Which juicer you are going to buy? Is it worth it? Are you looking for a slower or the slowest masticating juicer? Aobosi Slow Masticating Juicer is the slowest masticating so far, here in this list. The manufacturer focus on the least RPM-based motor that is 45-50. It produces less noise (60 dB) but ensures 90% of juice yielding. Furthermore, the U shape pulp outlet is more easy to clean having less slagging compared to the tubular outlet.
Finally, it is not an intricate device so that the assembling and disassembling functionality are so easy and even a kid can handle it. Now when you will focus on the price, it would be the most affordable out of 9. Slow masticating within an affordable price tag is Aobosi juicer.
What to know before buying any masticating juicer?
Before buying any masticating juicer you will need to know a few things. Such as the speed and power, auger type, maintenance benefits, size and shapes of it.
Sorting out these variations, you can go ahead to buy one of your best masticating juicers.
So let’s discuss it below:
More compact design better:
There are a lot of things you can find in a compact masticating juicer excluding the regular one. However, it would be a bit pricey but still worth investing in. If you are a juice lover and keep a juice machine for versatile use make sure, you will buy any versatile design. For example, the feed chute is one of the best features that you need to consider in any masticating juicer. It helps to crush the fruits more densely ensuring health benefits.
Double Auger Vs Single Auger:
There are no bigger differences between the double auger and a single auger. However, the double auger motor will last longer compared to the single auger. From a few years of experience, you will come to know the difference.
The double gear is better as it works simultaneously with the dual speed mode. Therefore, the revolution per minute reaches up to 100 RPM. However, you can lower down the RPM while preparing leafy veggies. Normally the veggies require less RPM speed and the fruits need higher RPM to prepare.
Power would not be a trouble and doesn’t affect directly in the juice processing. Normally more speed means dual auger and the dual auger based juicer always comes with more power. It varies from 2 horsepower to 3 horsepower.
Vertical or Horizontal
The size of the masticating juicer has many variations the dimension of it is pointing to the form. The bigger the size the more fresh juice you will have.
On the other hand, the form relates to the vertical and horizontal. The vertical form of a juicer also requires less space in the kitchen and the horizontal.
So the question is which one you should bring, vertical or horizontal?
Normally, the vertical juicer produces more juice with more power that is why you can see the RPM would be less in any vertical juicer. On the flip side, the Horizontal juicer is a bit slow compared to the vertical juicer, as a result, it can separate more pulp. Again, you can accommodate more fruits or veggies in it as it has more space.
Ease of maintenance
To be frank, a masticating juicer is not that easy to maintain compared with the centrifugal juicer. There are a few interlocked parts and thus it takes time when you will assemble or dismantling it. But don’t be afraid of the ease of cleaning, because it is really fun. Unlike the centrifugal juicer, it leaves less pulp residue so not a big deal to clean it.
3 essential tips to get the best masticating juicer
- Getting the highest yield: Best masticating juicer never tired of yielding the highest amount of fruit liquids. So make sure, your juicer can take out the last drop of juice out of the fruits. However, you can not expect the same amount of juice yield for all types of fruits and veggies. Some of them are hard to grind and extract and some are easy. Normally, the less RPM (Revolution Per Minute) of a motor is good for dealing with hard grinding processing.
- Cutting to size: Different fruits cut well within different juicers, and it would be great if you know which fruits work at which size. to extract the fruits into juice in the right manner, make sure you remove the hard parts like large seeds and pips. It is due to keep your juicer running better. Size doesn’t matter for oranges or peaches but you can simply cut down into small pieces of hard fruits. Therefore, your juicer can deal with it and provide more juice yield.
- Easy to clean: Normally, the masticating juicer has some detachable parts. Depending on one juicer model to another model, the cleaning process comes to change to some extent. You need to focus on mainly the pulp container and juice container. Therefore, try to buy a juicer that is easy to open and close while cleaning stuff. By the way, you can put your juicer into warm water or sink to clean, that is easy.
What is a masticating juicer?
Masticating juicer is a slow juicer therefore it is called cold press juicer machine. It slowly processes the veggies and fruits and finally dryer pulp ensuring the higher juice yield. A masticating juicer normally comes with two variations, vertical and horizontal. The vertical shape requires less space in your kitchen whereas the horizontal shape requires more space to place.
Why is it the best juicer for your greens?
A masticating juicer would be the best choice when you want to keep the nutrients intact from fruits and vegetables. As we mentioned earlier about the two types of it. The horizontal masticating juicer needs more spins or revolution per minute whereas, the vertical design RPM varies from 30 to 40 RPM.
You will get to know precisely when you will compare it with the centrifugal juicer which has thousands of revolutions per minute. With this furious speed, the oxidation comes to rise, and the heat kills the enzymes. On the contrary, the masticating would be the best alternative to deal with our leafy veggies. Because it can ensure the less oxidation and more nutrition out of it by dint of cold pressing feature.
Find which Juicer is best for Celery in 2020
How does Masticating Juicer work?
Masticating juicer either run by single or dual gear and the speed level varies from 40 to 100 revolutions per minute. The speed of it depends on single or dual gear. However, the slower the better masticating would be and you will get excellent chewing up veggies or fruits.
Masticating juice actually works applying the gear or auger and it behaves like a drilling device entangled with the entire device. This drilling machine has a blunt blade right into the auger that removes the pulp from veggies and fruits.
The best masticating juicer can separate more pulp and the pulp comes out as a dry form into the container. On the flip side, the juice will be extracted in another container in the processing form ensuring optimum nutrition.
Why are These Juices Beneficial to Health?
Masticating juicer is far better, while you are extracting leafy vegetables. If you want to keep your mind and body healthy with the fresh leafy juice then don’t look further but focus on any masticating juicer.
As we mentioned earlier the masticating juicer is a slow juicing machine, therefore, it generates less heat or no heat. But this is not the main health benefit. The main health benefit would be less oxidation. When you will have less or no oxidation, then you can get the optimum nutrients from the extraction process.
As you can see the blade revolution is slow, oxidation will be reduced to a great extent. On the other hand, within this slow masticating you will have more dryer pulp with better taste. Finally, you can keep the drinks for longer hours, without damaging the food quality. The manufacturer claims that one can store it in the refrigerator for up to 72 hours.
Last but not least, ensuring less oxidation not only, make your drinks tasty to drink but also, preserves the enzymes and vitamins to a great extent.
What is the difference between a centrifugal and masticating juicer?
Centrifugal juicer run by one blade, and it rotates at the highest speed to slice the food. On the other hand, the Masticating juicer does not have the blade rather it has single or dual gear. Instead of slicing the food, masticating grind it, and the speed is relatively low.
What can you make with juicer pulp?
Yes, you can add It to Scrambled Eggs, Baked Foods, turn it into ice cubes convert it dip and lots more.
Is it healthy to eat the pulp from juicing?
No juicer can pump out the maximum vitamins and minerals and those remain in the pulp. That’s why it is great to add some other foods.
Can you put a banana in a juicer?
Banana won’t be an ideal fruit to blend in your juicers no matters how faster auger you have. Maybe you won’t get the juice but still, the blend would be great to toss into the glass of juice and blend.
Can I put juicer pulp in my garden?
Yes, you can as it as a compost pile, and put it on the plants when it comes out as decomposed formation.
Which masticating juicer is easiest to clean?
The juicer which would be easy to assemble is easy to clean. On the other hand, when it is done with cleaning then you need to focus on easy dissembling. We found Tribest GSE-5010 is easy to clean as we also found it is easy to assemble and disassemble both.