Are you craving a refreshing and nutritious beverage that will transport you to a tropical paradise? Look no further than our mouthwatering Mango Smoothie Recipe. As an expert content writer and juice enthusiast, I’ve perfected this recipe to ensure a burst of tropical flavors in every sip.
Did you know that mangoes are delicious and rich in vitamins and antioxidants? With over 100 varieties of mangoes worldwide, each sip of our homemade mango smoothie is a unique experience.
Join me as I take you through the step-by-step process of creating the perfect mango smoothie. Get ready to revitalize your health and indulge in a taste of paradise. Let’s dive in!
- Approximate Time To Make & Serve Mango Smoothie (2 glasses)
- Required Ingredients For Mango Smoothie (2-glasses)
- Equipment You Will Need To Make Mango Smoothie
- How To Make Mango Smoothie? In-depth Step By Step Guide
- Tips For Preparing Mango Smoothie
- How To Store Mango Smoothie?
- Nutritional Values/500 ML Mango Smoothie (2 Glasses)
- Health Benefits Of Mango Smoothies
- What Type of Mango Should You Choose For Making Juice?
- How To Choose Mango For Mango Smoothie?
- Best Time To Drink For Mango Smoothie
- How Much Mango Smoothie To Drink Per Day?
- How To Increase Mango Smoothie Taste Even Better?
- Benefits Of Drinking Mango Smoothie
- Side-Effects Of Drink Mango Smoothie
- Serving Suggestions For Mango Smoothie
- Homemade Vs. Store-bought Mango Smoothie Which Is Best And Why?
- Fun Facts About Mango
- FAQs Of Mango Smoothie
- Summary Of Article- Mango Smoothie Recipe
Approximate Time To Make & Serve Mango Smoothie (2 glasses)
|Preparation Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||0 minutes|
|Total Time||5 minutes|
Required Ingredients For Mango Smoothie (2-glasses)
To make the best 2-glass Mango Smoothie, you will need the following ingredients:
|1.||2 ripe mangoes, peeled and diced|
|2.||1 cup of plain yogurt|
|3.||1/2 cup of orange juice|
|4.||1/4 cup of milk|
|5.||2 tablespoons of honey|
|6.||1 tablespoon of lemon juice|
|7.||1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract|
|8.||1/2 cup of ice cubes|
|9.||A pinch of salt|
|10.||Fresh mint leaves for garnish|
|Note: Adjust the sweetness by adding honey depending on your taste preferences. Add a handful of a banana or spinach for extra nutrients and flavor variation.|
Equipment You Will Need To Make Mango Smoothie
You’ll need some essential equipment to make a delicious Mango Smoothie. Don’t worry; you don’t need a fancy kitchen full of gadgets! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Blender: This is the hero of the smoothie-making process. It will blend all the ingredients into a creamy and smooth concoction. A high-speed blender works best to ensure a silky texture.
- Knife and Cutting Board: You’ll need these to slice and dice the ripe mango. And ensure to choose a ripe mango for maximum sweetness and flavor.
- Measuring Cups and Spoons: Accuracy is critical when measuring the ingredients. Grab your trusty measuring cups and spoons to ensure the perfect balance of flavors.
- Glassware: Finally, you’ll need glasses to serve your refreshing Mango Smoothie. Choose your favorite glass, or go for a tropical-themed tumbler to enhance the experience.
Remember, having the right equipment makes the process smooth and enjoyable. So gather these items before embarking on your Mango Smoothie adventure, and get ready to blend up a tropical storm!
How To Make Mango Smoothie? In-depth Step By Step Guide
In this section, I will mention some ways to make a healthy mango smoothie. Follow these–
Method-1: Make Mango Smoothie With Juicer
- Start by preparing the ingredients. Peel and chop a ripe mango into small pieces.
2. Set up your juicer and make sure it’s clean and ready to go.
3. Place the chopped mango pieces into the juicer chute. Switch on the juicer and allow it to work its magic, extracting the mango juice.
4. Once you have the mango juice, transfer it to a blender. This will help achieve a smoother consistency.
5. Add ingredients like milk, honey, ice cubes, lime juice, vanilla extract, and any optional spices or superfoods like chia seeds.
6. Blend everything until smooth and creamy. You can adjust the sweetness or thickness by adding more honey or ice cubes if needed.
7. Pour your refreshing mango smoothie into glasses and serve right away. And you can decorate with a slice of fresh mango or a sprinkle of ground cinnamon for an extra touch.
Here are some other recipes you may read
Method-2: Make Mango Smoothie With Blender
- Gather your ingredients and peel the ripe mango. Cut it into little chunks for more easy blending.
- Add the mango chunks to the blender along with the yogurt, milk, honey, ice cubes, lime juice, vanilla extract, and any more desired ingredients.
- Put the lid on the blender and blend on high speed until everything is well combined and smooth. You sometimes need to stop and scrape down the sides of the blender jar to ensure every item gets blended perfectly.
- Taste the mixture and set the sweetness or tanginess based on your preference. Add extra honey or lime juice if you want.
- Pour the mango smoothie into glasses once you achieve the desired consistency and taste.
- Finally, enjoy the tropical goodness!
Method-3: Make Mango Smoothie With Handheld Juicer
- Prepare your ingredients by peeling and chopping the ripe mango into small pieces.
- Take a handheld juicer and place the chopped mango pieces inside.
- Squeeze the juicer firmly to extract the mango juice. Make sure to store the liquid in a bowl.
- Transfer the mango juice to a blender and add the ingredients, including yogurt, milk, honey, and lime juice. And you can add any optional ingredients like chia seeds or spices.
- Blend everything properly to get a smooth consistency.
- Now, sip and enjoy the fruity goodness!
Method-4: Manual Or Handmade (Without Blender or Juicer)
- For this method, you’ll need a ripe mango and a few essential kitchen tools: a knife, a fork, and a bowl.
- Start to peel and then chop the mango into small pieces. Remove the pit and cut the flesh into chunks.
- Place the mango chunks into the container and use a fork to mash them until they become puree.
- Add the ingredients, such as yogurt, honey, ice cubes, and any optional spices or superfoods. Mix everything until well combined.
- To achieve a smoother consistency, you can use the back of a spoon or a masher to blend the ingredients further.
- Once everything is thoroughly mixed, serve immediately. Savor the homemade goodness.
Tips For Preparing Mango Smoothie
Preparing a mouthwatering Mango Smoothie is not only about following a recipe; it’s an art! Here are some valuable tips to ensure your smoothie-making experience is a breeze and the end result is nothing short of perfection. Here are my top tips for preparing a tantalizing mango smoothie–
1. Choose Ripe and Sweet Mangoes: Opt for ripe mangoes yielding gentle pressure. They should have a sweet aroma and vibrant color for the best flavor.
2. Chill the Ingredients: Chill the mango and milk before blending for an extra refreshing smoothie. This will give your smoothie a delightful coolness.
3. Balance the Flavors: Mangoes can vary in sweetness, so adjust the amount of honey or other sweeteners according to taste. Add a splash of lime juice to enhance the tanginess and brightness of the smoothie.
4. Experiment with Texture: Play around with the consistency by adding more or less milk, yogurt, or ice cubes. For a thicker consistency, use frozen mango chunks or more ice cubes.
5. Get Creative with Add-ins: Elevate your Mango Smoothie by incorporating nutritious add-ins like chia seeds or a handful of spinach.
6. Garnish and Presentation: Sprinkle some ground cinnamon or top your smoothie with a few fresh mango slices for an Instagram-worthy presentation.
7. Enjoy Fresh: Mango Smoothies are best enjoyed immediately after preparation to savor the flavors. So drink up and relish the tropical goodness!
Keep in mind; these tips are just instructions. Feel free to personalize your Mango Smoothie to match your tastes and needs. With these tricks, you’ll become a Mango Smoothie maestro quickly! Happy blending!
How To Store Mango Smoothie?
Transfer any remaining portion into an airtight container or a mason jar with a tight lid to store your Mango Smoothie. Place it in the refrigerator below 40°F (4°C). Consume the stored smoothie within 24 hours to maintain its flavor and freshness. Give it a firm shake before serving, as separation may occur.
Remember, freshly made Mango Smoothies taste the best, so it’s best to enjoy them right after preparation.
Nutritional Values/500 ML Mango Smoothie (2 Glasses)
The nutritional values for a 500 ml serving (2 glasses) of Mango Smoothie can differ based on the ingredients used. However, here is a usual breakdown of the typical nutritional values you can expect–
Calories: Approximately 200-250 calories
Fat: Around 2-5 grams, depending on the type of yogurt or milk used
Carbohydrates: Roughly 40-50 grams from the natural sugars in mango and any added sweeteners
Protein: Approximately 5-8 grams, primarily from the yogurt or milk
Vitamins: Mangoes are a rich source of vitamin C, providing around 50-100% of the daily recommended intake. The smoothie may also contain small amounts of vitamins, such as A and E.
Health Benefits Of Mango Smoothies
Mango smoothies are delicious and offer a wide range of health benefits. Let’s explore some ways in which indulging in a refreshing mango smoothie can boost your well-being:
- Improved Sleep: Magnesium and the amino acid tryptophan are present in mangoes. It helps relax muscles and regulate sleep patterns, promoting a restful night’s sleep.
- Pregnancy Support: Mangoes provide essential nutrients like folate and iron. These are crucial for the healthy development of the baby and the mother during pregnancy.
- Women’s Health: The high iron content in mangoes helps prevent anemia, a common concern for women. Additionally, the vitamin E content promotes hormonal balance.
- Heart Health: Mangoes’ fiber, potassium, and antioxidants help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system. By reducing cholesterol levels and lowering the risk of heart disease.
- Hydration Support: With their high water content, mango smoothies can aid in maintaining proper hydration levels. Especially during hot weather or after physical activity.
- Detoxification: The fiber in mangoes aids digestion and promotes regular bowel movements, assisting the body. Eliminating toxins and supporting detoxification processes.
- Mental Health: The vitamin B6 and glutamine content in mangoes contribute to producing the “feel-good” neurotransmitter serotonin, promoting positive mental well-being.
What Type of Mango Should You Choose For Making Juice?
When making the perfect mango juice, choosing the right type of mango is crucial. As an expert juice maker, let me give you the inside scoop on the best mango varieties for juicing.
- Alphonso: Known as the “King of Mangoes,” Alphonso mangoes are lovely, aromatic, and have a smooth, buttery texture. They make for an excellent choice when you want lusciously sweet and flavorful mango juice.
- Kent: With its juicy flesh and sweet-tart flavor, Kent mangoes are a popular choice for juicing. They have a creamy texture and a rich, tropical taste, adding a delightful punch to your mango juice.
- Ataulfo: Ataulfo mangoes, also known as Honey or Champagne mangoes, are small in size but big in flavor. They are sweet, tangy, and have a smooth, buttery texture. Their vibrant golden color and intense sweetness make them perfect for a refreshing and vibrant mango juice.
- Tommy Atkins: Tommy Atkins mangoes are globally available and have a sweet, mild flavor. While they may not be as intensely sweet as other varieties, they produce delicious and satisfying mango juice.
Remember, the mango’s ripeness is just as necessary as the variety. Look for mangoes that are slightly soft to the touch and have a fragrant aroma. Avoid overly mushy mangoes or any signs of mold or decay.
So, grab your juicer and get ready to enjoy the tropical goodness of perfectly crafted mango juice. Cheers to a refreshing and delightful mango juice experience!
How To Choose Mango For Mango Smoothie?
When making a delicious mango smoothie, choosing the right mango is the key to unlocking the perfect blend of flavor and sweetness. As a seasoned juice maker, let me spill the mango secrets and guide you in choosing the ideal mango for your smoothie.
- Look for the Squeeze: Gently squeeze the mango with your palm. A ripe mango should have a slight give but not be overly mushy. Avoid mangoes that feel too soft or rock hard, as they may not yield the best results.
- Follow Your Nose: Give the mango a sniff near the stem end. A ripe mango will have a sweet and fragrant aroma, signaling that it’s ready to be transformed into a delicious smoothie.
- Check the Color: The mango color can vary depending on the variety. But a ripe mango generally exhibits vibrant yellow, orange, or red hues. Avoid mangoes with green patches, as they are likely underripe.
- Mind the Texture: A good mango for smoothies should have smooth, unblemished skin without wrinkles or dark spots. Small speckles are fine, but excessive bruising or discoloration may indicate overripeness.
- Consider the Variety: Different mango varieties offer unique flavors and textures. Alphonso, Kent, Ataulfo, and Tommy Atkins are popular smoothie choices. Experiment with different types to find your personal favorite.
Best Time To Drink For Mango Smoothie
The beauty of this tropical delight lies in its versatility, making it a suitable choice for various occasions throughout the day.
Start your morning with a vibrant burst of flavors by sipping on a mango smoothie alongside your breakfast. It’s a fantastic way to kickstart your day with a boost of vitamins, fiber, and natural sweetness.
Indulge in a chilled mango smoothie on a hot afternoon as a revitalizing pick-me-up. Its refreshing qualities will quench your thirst and provide a delicious tropical escape from the scorching heat.
For post-workout rejuvenation, a mango smoothie can be an excellent choice. Packed with natural sugars and essential nutrients, it helps replenish energy levels and aids in muscle recovery.
In the evening, a mango smoothie can be a delicious drink to satisfy your sweet cravings. Its creamy texture and fruity goodness make it a healthier replacement for sugary desserts.
Ultimately, the best time to drink a mango smoothie is whenever you crave its irresistible taste and the nourishment it offers. So, whether it’s morning, noon, or night, a mango smoothie whenever your taste buds desire a tropical escape. Cheers to enjoying the goodness of mango all day long!
How Much Mango Smoothie To Drink Per Day?
When it comes to enjoying mango smoothies, moderation is key. Here’s a helpful guide on how much mango smoothie you can incorporate into your daily routine–
Recommended serving: A single serving of mango smoothie is typically around 8 to 10 ounces (about 240-300 ml). This site allows you to savor the flavors and reap the nutritional benefits without overindulging.
Balanced intake: Aim to include mango smoothies as part of a well-rounded diet rather than relying on them as a sole source of nutrition. Incorporate a variety of vegetables, fruits, proteins, and whole foods into your meals to ensure a balanced nutrient intake.
Listen to your body: Pay attention to your body’s signals of hunger and fullness. Enjoy a mango smoothie when you feel hungry or need an energy boost, but don’t force yourself to finish it if you’re already satisfied.
Consider dietary needs: If you have specific dietary restrictions or health conditions, consult a healthcare professional.
How To Increase Mango Smoothie Taste Even Better?
Ah, the quest for the ultimate mango smoothie taste! As a juice enthusiast and flavor aficionado, I have some tricks to take your mango smoothie from good to mind-blowingly delicious. Here’s how you can enhance the taste–
- Choose ripe and flavorful mangoes: Opt for fragrant ones with a slight give when gently squeezed. They’ll provide a sweeter and more intense mango flavor.
- Add a splash of citrus: Squeeze in some lime or lemon juice to brighten the flavors and give your smoothie a tangy kick. The acidity will balance the sweetness and elevate the taste.
- Experiment with complementary fruits: Get creative by adding complementary fruits like pineapple, banana, or passion fruit. They’ll enhance the tropical vibes and add complexity to the flavor profile.
- Sweeten naturally: If your mangoes are not as sweet as you’d like, add a touch of natural sweeteners like honey, agave syrup, or dates. Be cautious and taste as you go to avoid overpowering the mango flavor.
- Use a creamy base: For an extra luscious and velvety texture, blend in a creamy base like Greek yogurt, coconut milk, or almond milk. It’ll add richness and depth to the taste.
Benefits Of Drinking Mango Smoothie
Sipping on a refreshing mango smoothie satisfies your taste buds and provides various health benefits. Here are some specific advantages of including mango smoothies in your diet–
- Boosted immune system: Mangoes are rich in vitamin C, which helps strengthen your immune system and ward off illnesses.
- Improved digestion: Satisfies your taste buds, promotes healthy digestion, and prevents constipation. It can also soothe the stomach and reduce acidity.
- Enhanced skin health: The antioxidants and vitamins in mangoes contribute to healthier skin by reducing inflammation, promoting collagen production, and giving your skin a natural glow.
- Eye health support: Mangoes contain vitamin A, essential for good vision and eye health.
- Heart-healthy properties: Mangoes are packed with potassium, fiber, and antioxidants that can contribute to a healthy heart and lower the risk of heart disease.
- Hydration and electrolyte balance: Mangoes have a high water content, helping to stay hydrated. They also contain electrolytes like potassium and magnesium, essential for keeping fluid balance in the body.
- Weight management aid: Mangoes are low in calories. This makes it a filling and satisfying snack that can help with weight management.
Side-Effects Of Drink Mango Smoothie
It’s essential to be aware of regular side effects, especially if you have certain health conditions or allergies. Here are a few considerations to keep in mind–
- Allergic reactions: Some people can be allergic to mangoes. If you experience symptoms like itching, swelling, or difficulty breathing after consuming mango smoothies.
- High sugar content: Mangoes are naturally sweet. If you have diabetes or need to manage your sugar intake, it’s crucial to moderate your consumption of mango smoothies. And consider adjusting the recipe to include fewer sweeteners or adding low-sugar alternatives.
- Digestive issues: Mangoes are high in fiber, aiding digestion. However, consuming too much fiber at once may lead to gas, bloating, or stomach discomfort. It’s best to start with smaller quantities and increase your intake to allow your body to adjust.
- Weight gain: Mango smoothies can be a part of a healthy diet, but excessive consumption can contribute to weight gain. Consider portion sizes and the calorie content of your smoothie, especially if you’re aiming to manage or lose weight.
Serving Suggestions For Mango Smoothie
This smoothie is versatile and can be consumed in various ways. Here are some serving recommendations to enhance your mango smoothie experience:
- Breakfast Boost: Start your day with a refreshing mango smoothie with your favorite breakfast. Pair it with whole-grain toast, a bowl of granola, or a side of yogurt for a nutritious and satisfying morning meal.
- Tropical Parfait: Create a tropical-inspired parfait by layering your mango smoothie with Greek yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit. It makes for a delightful and healthy snack or light dessert.
- Smoothie Bowl: Transform your mango smoothie into a filling and Instagram-worthy smoothie bowl. Top it with granola, sliced fruits, chia seeds, and coconut flakes for added texture and crunch.
- Frozen Treats: Turn your mango smoothie into homemade popsicles or sorbet. Pour the smoothie mixture into popsicle molds or freeze it in a shallow container, then scrape it with a fork to create a refreshing mango sorbet.
- Smoothie Shots: Serve small portions of mango smoothie in shot glasses for a fun and energizing party drink. It’s a great way to offer your guests a tropical flavor.
Homemade Vs. Store-bought Mango Smoothie Which Is Best And Why?
Regarding mango smoothies, there’s a constant debate between homemade and store-bought options. As an experienced juice maker, let me break it down for you:
Homemade Mango Smoothie
1. Quality Control: Making your mango smoothie gives you complete control over the ingredients. You can choose ripe and juicy mangoes, use natural sweeteners, and add nutritious additions like spinach or chia seeds.
2. Customization: Homemade smoothies offer endless customization options. You can adjust the sweetness, thickness, and flavor to suit your preferences. Plus, you can experiment with different combinations of fruits, veggies, and superfoods to create nutritious blends.
3. Cost-effective: Making mango smoothies at home can be more cost-effective in the long run. You can buy mangoes in bulk when in season, freeze them for later use, and save money compared to store-bought options.
Store-bought Mango Smoothie
1. Convenience: Store-bought mango smoothies are incredibly convenient, especially for those with busy lifestyles. They provide an instant and ready-to-drink solution without any prep work or clean-up.
2. Availability: Mango smoothies are available at grocery stores, cafes, and juice bars. And this makes it accessible even when mangoes are out of season. It saves you the hassle of searching for ripe mangoes or waiting for them to ripen at home.
3. Consistency: Store-bought smoothies often maintain a consistent taste and texture, ensuring you get the same experience every time. This can be beneficial if you find a brand or flavor you enjoy.
Fun Facts About Mango
Mangoes are not only delicious but also fascinating fruits. Here are some fun facts about mangoes that will pique your interest:
- King of Fruits: Mangoes are often called the “King of Fruits” due to their popularity and regal reputation. And these are enjoyed by people globally and are a beloved fruit in many cultures.
- Diverse Varieties: Over 1,000 different varieties of mangoes are grown worldwide. Each type has its unique flavor, aroma, and texture, ranging from sweet and tropical to tangy and citrusy.
- National Fruit: Mango holds the title of the national fruit in several countries, including India, Pakistan, and the Philippines. It is deeply ingrained in the cultural traditions of these nations.
- Long-Lived Trees: Mango trees can live for up to 300 years, with some reaching heights of over 100 feet. These tall and majestic trees bear delicious fruit and provide shade and beauty to the landscape.
- Nutritional Powerhouse: Mangoes are tasty and packed with essential nutrients. They are a rich source of vitamins A and C, dietary fiber, and antioxidants, contributing to health and well-being.
- Juicy Relatives: Mangoes belong to the Anacardiaceae family, which includes other tropical fruits like cashews and pistachios. But, it’s important to note that the mango fruit does not contain the same allergenic compounds found in cashews and pistachios.
- Worldwide Production: Mangoes are grown in various parts of the world. India, China, Thailand, Indonesia, and Mexico are the largest producers.
- Mango Madness: Mango festivals and competitions are held in different countries, celebrating the love for this tropical fruit. These events feature mango exhibitions, contests for the tastiest mango, and even mango-inspired items.
- Mango Symbolism: In many cultures, mangoes symbolize love, fertility, and abundance. They are often associated with prosperity, and gifting a basket of mangoes is believed to bring good luck and blessings.
FAQs Of Mango Smoothie
|1. What is a mango smoothie?|
A mango smoothie is a refreshing and nutritious beverage blending ripe mangoes with various ingredients like yogurt, milk, ice, or other fruits. It results in a smooth, creamy drink with mango’s sweet and tropical flavor.
2. How do I make a mango smoothie at home?
To make a mango smoothie, you will need ripe mangoes, a liquid base like yogurt or milk, and optional ingredients like honey, ice, or other fruits. Simply peel and dice the mangoes, add them to a blender with the other ingredients, and blend until smooth and creamy.
3. Can I use frozen mango for a mango smoothie?
Absolutely! Using frozen mango chunks in your smoothie can add a chilled and thicker consistency. It’s a convenient option when fresh mangoes are not in season or readily available.
4. Is a mango smoothie healthy?
Mango smoothies can be a healthy choice when prepared with nutritious ingredients. Mangoes are rich in minerals, vitamins, and antioxidants. However, the overall healthiness of the smoothie depends on the additional ingredients used. Opt for natural sweeteners like honey or agave, and consider adding protein-rich Greek yogurt or plant-based protein powder to make it more filling and nutritious.
5. Can I add other fruits to my mango smoothie?
Absolutely! Adding other fruits to your mango smoothie can increase the flavor and nutritional value. Popular choices include bananas, strawberries, pineapples, and oranges. Get creative and experiment with different combinations to find your favorite blend.
6. Can I make a dairy-free or vegan mango smoothie?
Yes, you can! Instead of dairy yogurt or milk, you can use alternatives like coconut, almond, or soy milk to make a dairy-free or vegan mango smoothie. These alternatives still provide a creamy texture and can cater to specific dietary preferences.
7. Can I make a mango smoothie with a blender or food processor?
Yes, a blender or food processor works perfectly for making a mango smoothie. These appliances help achieve a smooth and consistent texture by blending all the ingredients.
8. How can I adjust the sweetness of my mango smoothie?
You can easily adjust the sweetness if your mango smoothie needs to be more sweet or sweet enough. You can add a natural sweetener like honey, agave syrup, or a ripe banana to make it sweeter. On the other hand, if it’s too sweet, you can balance it out by adding a squeeze of lemon or lime juice.
9. Can I make a mango smoothie ahead of time?
While enjoying a fresh mango smoothie is best, you can prepare it and store it in the refrigerator for a few hours. However, the texture can change, and the smoothie may separate, so stir it before drinking.
10. Can I freeze a leftover mango smoothie?
Yes, you can freeze any leftover mango smoothie in an airtight container or ice cube trays. It can be a convenient option for making mango smoothie popsicles or for later use as an ingredient in other recipes like desserts.
Summary Of Article- Mango Smoothie Recipe
The mango smoothie recipe offers a delightful and nutritious way to enjoy the tropical goodness of mangoes. With its creamy texture and sweet flavor, this refreshing beverage is perfect. Besides, you can create a mango smoothie that suits your taste by incorporating ripe mangoes and a liquid base like yogurt or milk. Also, you can add optional ingredients such as honey or other fruits.
Moreover, this tropical fruit aids in hydration and promotes weight loss. Incorporating mango smoothies into your routine can be a tasty way to nourish your body while satisfying your cravings.